Deadline: 17 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Education Specialist in Tehran, Iran.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Education Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring, and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management, and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required education, economics, psychology, sociology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in programme planning, management, and/or research in education is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered an asset.
- Fluency and knowledge of English and Farsi are required.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.