Deadline: 10 August 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant in Tehran, Iran.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will perform following functions:
- Implement activities according to the NRC Iran M&E Unit strategy and plan.
- Contribute to the strengthening of NRC Iran’s M&E Unit.
- Ensure that NRC is accountable to affected population and that projects target beneficiaries most in need.
- Contribute to exploring and assessing new and better ways to assist.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Promote internal learning to help improve NRC projects.
- Contribute to analysis of data, reporting, and learning.
- Support M&E activities, including travel outside of Tehran in other areas of NRC Iran operation.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience conducting interviews or customer engagement either face to face or over the phone.
- Experience working with refugee contexts is a plus.
- Knowledge of databases e.g., MS Excel or Access is a plus.
- Good level in all common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Farsi.
- Proficiency in English.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.