Deadline: 10 August 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant in Tehran, Iran.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Assistant will perform following functions:
- Implement activities according to the NRC Iran M&E Unit strategy and plan.
- Contribute to the strengthening of NRC Iran’s M&E Unit.
- Ensure that NRC is accountable to affected population and that projects target beneficiaries most in need.
- Contribute to exploring and assessing new and better ways to assist.
- Promote and share ideas for technical improvement.
- Promote internal learning to help improve NRC projects.
- Contribute to analysis of data, reporting, and learning.
- Support M&E activities, including travel outside of Tehran in other areas of NRC Iran operation.
Applicants must have:
- Previous experience conducting interviews or customer engagement either face to face or over the phone.
- Experience working with refugee contexts is a plus.
- Knowledge of databases e.g., MS Excel or Access is a plus.
- Good level in all common MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Fluency in Farsi.
- Proficiency in English.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.