Deadline: 22 April 2021
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of GRM Associate in Anbar, Iraq.
UNOPS mission is to serve people in need by expanding the ability of the United Nations, governments and other partners to manage projects, infrastructure, and procurement in a sustainable and efficient manner.
Key Job Responsibilities
The GRM Associate will perform the following functions:
- Handle calls, emails, and messages from beneficiaries and community members.
- Verify and resolve inquiries and complaints from beneficiaries/ stakeholders, and if necessary escalate to the Project Manager.
- Record the details of all received calls and the needed actions taken/ to be taken in the “call log” on a daily basis.
- Maintain records of all the received queries/ complaints and actions and update the information regularly.
- Monitor any resolutions to grievances to ensure they are implemented and closed in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop gender-sensitive communication/ outreach materials/ tools in close coordination with the Community Engagement Officers.
- Refer all calls on SEA to UNOPS’ PSEA focal points for further handling, while respecting confidentiality, and maintain SEA and SH reports/ records in confidential formats (encrypted) for reporting and investigation purposes
- Draft and periodically update a GRM Manual with operating procedures and an organogram for grievance redress.
- Coordinate with the project team in documenting lessons learned and best practices.
Applicants must have:
- High School Diploma required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in business administration, HR, public administration, development studies, social sciences, psychology, or human rights would be an asset and may substitute for some of the required years of experience.
- Minimum 7 year’s experience one or more of the following fields handling GRM, customer service, and management, social work, or case management preferably within a project context. (Only 3 year’s experience are required with a Bachelor’s Degree)
- Experience of working in an international NGO, UN agency or other international technical cooperation agency is desired.
- Proven capacity to interact with a variety of stakeholders is desirable.
- High proficiency with computers, and other software/ platforms related to the position’s field of expertise.
- Good experience in working with the G-Suite platform including, Google Drive, Google Calendar, Gmail, Google Sheets, Docs, and Slides.
- Full proficiency in Arabic and English is required.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNOPS.