Deadline: 8 September 2019
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Assistant in Tikrit, Iraq. The duration of this post is 3 months.
The Human Resources (HR) Assistant will be responsible of all HR of DRC office in Tikrit.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Human Resources Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Collect all required documents for newly hired staff and pass them to Baghdad office on time
- Handle staff leave requests.
- Support the Support Manager and Head of Office to monitor, regulate the daily attendance of employees,
- Follow-up on submission of timesheets for all national and expat staff in Tikrit on a monthly basis.
- Updating contact list for Tikrit office on regular basis.
- Responsible of ensuring that all staff personnel files (hard and soft) are properly maintained and regularly updated. Scan all documents and maintain electronic database of all files.
- Request IDs, email accounts.
- Any other related task assigned by line manager.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 1 or 2 year experience in HR position, experience in the NGO sector is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communications skills with a proven ability to work with a wide range of managers and staff members.
- Good attention to detail and ability to work under time pressure.
- Strong communication skills both writing and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.