Deadline: 28 May 2021
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Dialogue Supporter in Baghdad, Iraq. The duration of this post is 3 months
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Dialogue Supporter will perform the following functions-
- Familiarize with the Handbook for the Member State Dialogue of the Food Systems Summit and all related documentation.
- Support from FAO side the organization and administration of meetings, workshops and events related to the FSS Dialogue.
- Take minutes of the meetings and keep good record.
- Support online meetings by coordinating with participants and IT staff on the use of the platform.
- Receive and direct telephone calls related to the organization of the events.
- Provide weekly report and updates to the FAO FSS Focal point and FAO Dialogue Facilitator.
- Perform other duties as required.
Applicant must have:
- BA in international development, development economics, international law, business administration, or another field relevant to the work of the Organization.
- 1 to 3 year’s professional experience, also fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and writing.
- Working knowledge (level C) of English and of the local language of Arabic.
- Knowledge of Kurdish is an advantage.
- Nationality of Iraq.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.