Deadline: 19 May 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring Assistant in Israel.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support and assist in the Monitoring and Evaluation activities under WFP’s Country Strategic Plan supporting alignment with wider monitoring and evaluation policies and guidelines.
- Contribute to enhancing WFP’s ability to demonstrate outcome focused results.
- Prepare a range of reports and data analysis ensuring deliverables adhere to corporate standards and quality control and ensure accurate, timely recording of data within the specific technical area of work and consistency of information presented to stakeholders.
- Support the analysis of monitoring data collected through different phases of programme implementation, analyzing a set of impact indicators, based on WFP’s corporate standards.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative data analysis, visualization, and prepare summary and detailed reports based on the corporate reporting standards.
- Arrange for data collection exercises including, preparing the sample, following up with the field staff, and setting the data collection plan.
- Coordinate M&E activities with WFP’s partners as required.
Applicant must have:
- Advanced University Degree in Social Sciences, Social Development, Economics, statistics, or Performance Management, or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 year’s work experience in monitoring and evaluation roles.
- Research experience using variety of analytical tools and methods for causality analysis, forecasting, and other data modeling needs.
- Experience in technical report writing and research activities.
- Strong analysis capabilities and report writing skills including undertaking statistical analysis.
- Sound teamwork competencies are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power-point, etc.).
- Proficiency in Adobe illustrator or any other similar tools.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.