Deadline: 20 April 2018
World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Risk Management Adviser in Rome, Italy.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Risk Management Adviser will perform the following functions-
- Responsible for developing WFP’s new ERM framework based on a series of consultations and workshops at CO, RB and HQ levels.
- Responsible for budgetary management in the Division as well as performance reporting on the implementation of ERM-specific investments provided to HQ Divisions through the corporate and multilateral funding.
- Coordinate the development of the corporate governance, risk and compliance system that is aligned with ERM and Internal Control frameworks and enables all levels of management to make informed risk-based decisions.
- Responsible for delivering risk management trainings and support COs with risk reviews, mitigation action and residual risk monitoring as well as conduct, as needed, operational risk analyses at CO level.
- With the system roll-out, the Staff member will be responsible for ensuring development of relevant guidance and training material as well as coordination of trainings on the new system to be delivered at RB, CO and HQ.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced University degree in business/public administration, finance, accounting, international development, audit or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of relevant work experience and training/courses in audit, performance and risk management or other related fields.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.
- Intermediate knowledge (level B) of a second official UN language: Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish, and WFP’s working language, Portuguese.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit WFP.