Deadline: 23 May 2016
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Field Finance and Admin Assistant in Ma’an, Jordan.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Field Finance and Admin Assistant will perform the following functions-
- To verify that any purchase is covered by the appropriate authorization and signed by authorized team member.
- To Fill in the cash book on a daily bases.
- To collect, check and arrange vouchers including supporting documents for main office.
- To act as cashier for payments to be processed.
- To assist Admin / Finance Officer in the closure of accounts at the end of month.
- Overall responsibility of the smooth running of the field office.
- Ensure that the HR policy is followed and update senior HR Officer at main office on daily basis all personnel issue, leaves, sick leaves, vacations…etc.
- Collect staff timesheets with proper authorization.
- To be responsible for the filing and organization of all DRC documents related to office activities.
Applicants must have-
- Relevant academic education.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience with an International NGO, UN Agencies.
- Knowledge of local laws and regulations.
- Good communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English & Arabic.
- Confident & proficient in the use of MS Office, with advanced Excel proficiency such as using pivot table, developing macros, etc.
- Flexible approach to manage and prioritize a high workload and multiple tasks with tight deadlines.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.