Deadline: 3 October 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of IT Operations Assistant in Amman, Jordan.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The IT Operations Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Support the engagement with Jordan CO business unit to support in identifying requirements for the high-level design and deployment of technology solutions and systems to support digital services.
- Build relationships with key stakeholders to understand their needs and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Provide analysis to enable the decision on solution design such as build or buy.
- Liaise with colleagues in HQ and RBs to solicit input and review in line with the Federated Software Development Network.
- Contribute to the capability building of Jordan staff through supporting appropriate training programs aimed at developing skills knowledge in IT and digital solutions.
- Provide first/second level helpdesk support onsite or remote technical support for simple and complex customer environments.
- Monitor Jordan CO and field offices support tickets using our internal ticket tracking system and perform analysis and draft reports.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, computer Engineering, IT, BIS or any relevant field will be considered an addition.
- 4 or more year’s progressively work experience in ICT technical support.
- Experience in network operations, implementation, and understanding of Windows environments to ensure high availability.
- Proven ability in helping partners build a Microsoft best practice solution process and understanding of office 365 offerings.
- Knowledge of ITIL v4 Foundation CNNA, MCSA, Microsoft Azure certifications would an asset.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English & Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.