Deadline: 30 September 2021
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager in Jordan.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Manager will perform the following functions-
- Lead the design and implementation of a project-level Theory of Change (ToC), Logical Framework and Results Framework that measures the progression of project activities towards achieving higher-level results.
- Develop and manage a rigorous approach to M&E including developing both qualitative and quantitative indicators to measure project outputs, outcomes and impact.
- Develop mechanisms to establish feedback loops to ensure that learning approaches are incorporated into project implementation.
- Oversee and lead qualitative and quantitative data collection processes and strategies.
- Develop and oversee research components related to the project as needed.
- Lead on client reporting regarding technical progress against the agreed objectives.
Applicant must have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in relevant field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience, is preferred.
- Substantial experience leading monitoring and evaluation efforts on international development, donor-funded programmes (FCDO preferred).
- Demonstrate expertise and understanding of qualitative and quantitative evaluation methodologies, and data collection, analysis and management methods.
- Strong communication skills and inter-personal competencies for building professional relationships.
- Arabic and English fluency required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.