Creative Associates International is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in Nairobi, Kenya.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will designs, develops and implements a monitoring and evaluation system within assigned area.
Creative’s mission is to support people around the world to realize the positive change they seek.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Manager will perform the following functions-
- Establishes and manages the overall activity system to track progress towards meeting contract results, indicators and targets.
- Ensures that performance monitoring, action research, and evaluations are consistent with program results and track activity progress towards achieving targets and results in the Activity Monitoring Plan.
- Manages and coordinates all staff responsible for performance monitoring, oversight, and data collection and reporting.
- Supports the design and implementation of program tools and methodologies that provide community and individual-level assessments of VE drivers and community capacities.
- Ensures that all data collection, analysis, and lessons learned continuously feeds back into program work plan.
- Provides analyses to the Chief of Party and Creative HQ and contributes to the authoring of the all M&E related reports, including baseline and end line assessments, training reports, intervention studies and other products required by the client.
Applicants must have-
- Advanced degree in social sciences, statistics, evaluation science or other related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience managing monitoring and evaluation for complex development activities in conflict-affected regions.
- Experience with complex monitoring and evaluation procedures, as well as, with complexity-aware monitoring and evaluation models is desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with communities, civil society, local government representatives, and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate monitoring, learning, and evaluation processes across multiple technical offices, local stakeholders, and geographic conflict-affected regions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Creative.