Deadline: 21 September 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Programme Specialist in Nairobi, Kenya.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to HACT planning during the programming process.
- Support to implementation of assurance activities.
- Review and use of HACT reports.
- Networking and inter-agency partnership.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
- Support to the HACT planning during the programming process.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required Development studies, International Development, Business Administration, Financial Management, Economics, Auditing, Project/Programme Management or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 5 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required programme development/management, financial planning and management, or another related area.
- Demonstrate experience implementing and monitoring HACT or other grant management oversight approaches.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as an asset.
- Financial and programme monitoring experience in development agencies or an international organization is highly desirable.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.