Deadline: 1 September 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Support Assistant in Seoul, South Korea. The duration of this post is 6 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Business Support Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Collect, sort and disseminate correspondence, reports and other materials, to meet the required demands of staff to time standards.
- Respond to simple routine business support related queries with readily available support by senior staff, and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate response to enquiries.
- Support the maintenance of office files, documents and records in accordance with established systems and processes, so that information is current and readily available for staff.
- Undertake standard data entry tasks in accordance with defined systems, to ensure information is organised and readily available.
- Assist in creating simple images or information using standardised templates, such as graphs or tables to support the drafting of reports for staff.
- Process travel and procurement requests with a proper supervision of Finance (HR and Admin Officer).
- Assist Finance (HR and Admin) Officer in closing petty cash expenditures.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- 2 or more year’s experience in general administrative work.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as photocopiers and scanners.
- Ability to follow standard business support processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of standard office software packages, e.g. Microsoft word and excel.
- Ability to provide information using courtesy and tact.
- Fluency and accuracy in both oral and written communication in English and Korean.
- Nationality of South Korea.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.