Deadline: 12 January 2022
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Health Officer in Prishtina, Kosovo.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health Officer will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in one of the following fields is required public health, health systems, pediatric health, family health, health research, global/international health, health policy and/or management, environmental health sciences, biostatistics, socio-medical, health education, epidemiology, or another relevant technical field.
- Minimum 3 year’s professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required public health planning and management or health emergency/humanitarian preparedness.
- Experience working in the health sector in Kosovo, or another relevant context is considered as an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.