Deadline: 10 June 2016
United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant in Kyrgyzstan.
The HR Assistant will be responsible to perform a variety of administrative and HR functions in the country office related to office housekeeping and general administration of the office, travel and ticketing, processing different staff entitlements.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The HR Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Performs personnel work, including interpretation and processing of entitlements, issuance of contracts and maintenance of various personnel records and files.
- Assists in the recruitment processes for International Professional, National Professional Officer and General Service staff.
- Briefs international personnel on general administrative matters relating to visas, licenses, security.
- Provide advice and ensures administrative support, as required.
- Attends to travel arrangements for local/international consultants and staff members on air ticket booking, visa, car reservation, hotel booking, and airport transfers.
- Calculates travel related expenses such as DSA, Terminals as well as transport expenses for all staff and local/international consultants.
- Processes travel related payments (air tickets, transportation, visa fees, travel settlement, etc.) and other office costs.
- Supervise directly office drivers and activities associated with office maintenance, transport and similar services.
- Provides interpretation of administrative rules, regulations and procedures.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Management or related field.
- Certificate of training in management and HR will be an advantage.
- 5 years of progressively work experience in the areas of Administration and HR, preferably in international organization.
- Good knowledge and skills in computer applications (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Knowledge and experience of working with HR databases.
- Proficiency in English and Russian.
- Nationality of Kyrgyz.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.