Deadline : 1 October 2020
Chemonics is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Communications and Social Media Specialist in Kyrgyzstan.
The mission of Chemonics is to promote meaningful change around the world to help people live healthier, more productive, and more independent lives.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Communications and Social Media Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Disseminate lessons learned, best practices, and successes during project implementation to internal (home office) and external stakeholders, working with the MEL team lead and MEL specialist.
- Compile relevant data on project indicators for contractual reports, working with the MEL team lead and MEL specialist.
- Leverage social media tools such as Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter, write and edit social media communications, and develop appropriate project accounts for international and local social media networks to highlight Activity accomplishments and increase the overall visibility of the project.
- Collaborate with two regional coordinators to obtain photos and stories from Jalal-Abad and Batken technical activities.
- Identify channels and develop networks for communicating key messages to beneficiary communities, project partners, the client, and other stakeholders.
- Assume primary responsibility for implementing and overseeing the project’s communication strategy.
- Liaise with technical staff and monitoring and evaluation team lead to identify and prioritize key project successes to be included in external communications materials.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, business, new media, or public relations.
- 3 year’s of experience in communications and social media marketing.
- Experience with social media platforms on Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, preferred.
- Knowledge of web design and web development.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize effectively.
- Proficiency in English and Kyrgyz language, Uzbek language skills an advantage and must have strong writing and communication skills in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit Chemonics.