Deadline: 2 June 2016
Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe (OSCE) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Co-ordinator in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
OSCE has a comprehensive approach to security that encompasses politico-military, economic and environmental, and human aspects.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Programme Co-ordinator will perform the following functions-
- Co-ordinates the Centre’s Programme Budgeting cycle, including the drafting of relevant strategy documents (Programme Outline, Unified Budget proposal, Programme Budget Performance Report) and the elaboration of associated planning schedules.
- Oversees the planning, approval, implementation and evaluation of the Centre’s Unified Budget and Extra-Budgetary projects.
- Supports the Centre’s staff in the planning, monitoring and evaluation of their projects and programmes.
- Ensures regular communication with the Centre’s existing and potential extra-budgetary donors, especially with regards to the submission of project reports required by donors.
- Supports the Head of Centre and the Chief of Fund Administration in the review and revision of administrative practices to ensure effective and efficient programme delivery.
- Acts as training focal point for the Centre.
- Supervises five Programme Assistants (PAs) working in the various provinces and ensures that the Senior Political Officer is abreast of developments as reported by the PAs.
- Performs other duties as required.
Applicants must have-
- University education in public/business administration, management, finance, personnel management or related field or proven professional experience in all aspects of general administration (personnel finance, etc.)
- Advanced education/certified training course in a relevant field desirable.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant, diversified and progressively responsible professional experience.
- Sound experience in programme management, including financial, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation/controlling and reporting responsibilities.
- Proven experience in budgeting and budget management.
- Good communication skills and experience in communicating through various means with a wide variety of external and internal interlocutors.
- Strong drafting skills.
- Knowledge of the OSCE mandate.
- Professional fluency in the English language, oral and written.
- Ability to operate windows applications, including word processing and e-mail.
- Previous international work experience and/or experience in field missions.
- Working knowledge of the Russian language.
- Knowledge of the political situation in the region.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit OSCE.