Deadline: 5 February 2022
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Institutional and Capacity Building Specialist in Laos. The duration of this post is 12 months.
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) is a specialized agency of the United Nations that leads international efforts to defeat hunger.
Key Job Responsibilities
The National Institutional and Capacity Building Specialist will perform the following function
- Provide technical support and capacity building for the NDA office for the project implementation and coordination of project outputs/activities and deliverables.
- In close collaboration with the NDA, prepare the TOR of the Environment & Climate Finance Committee (ECFC) for endorsement and lead the establishment of the ECFC.
- Organize the technical working groups and regular meetings for the Environment & Climate Finance Committee (ECFC) for effective coordination and planning.
- Support the NDA in coordinating the work of international and national consultants to deliver different outputs and activities.
- Support the development of the MRV system of climate finance with a specifically focus on strengthening the engagement of ministries and stakeholders.
- Lead a participatory review of GEF, GCF and AF programme experience in Lao PDR in close collaboration with the international consultant.
Applicants must have:
- Master’s Degree in business administration, project management, natural resources, data management and other related fields of the organization.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in project management, training and mentoring.
- Working knowledge in English.
- Nationality of Laos.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit FAO.