Deadline: 28 February 2017
International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Field Program Associate in Kiev, Ukraine.
IDLO empowers people and enables governments to reform laws and institutions that promote peace, justice, social development and sustainable economic growth.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Field Program Associate will perform the following functions-
- Carry out the program’s day-to-day administrative and logistical requirements, including, but not limited to, liaising on various program issues with the HQ Ukraine Program Coordinator, Human Resources, Office of the General Counsel, Procurement, Travel & Logistics, and Finance.
- Conduct research and daily monitoring of legal, political, social, and economic events, trends, and/or developments relating to the program.
- Carry out desk research and undertake field trips when required in order to provide substantive input into the development of new proposals, concept notes, briefing notes, summary status reports, and donor narrative reports.
- Provide inputs into Ukraine Program external relations strategy, communications materials, web content, etc.
- Support the supervisor in coordination of work and information within the program.
- Support the supervisor to develop and maintain accurate program work plans.
- Work with other program staff to coordinate work activities, meet deadlines, and provide support where needed.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff, consultants, and interns.
- Assist with translations related to the program.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Law, International Relations, Development Studies or other relevant field is required.
- Master’s degree in a related field is desirable.
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience working as a Program Associate or similar role in international settings (UN, intergovernmental organization or an international NGO).
- In-depth understanding of Ukraine context is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency use of other ICT software and internet software.
- Fluency in written and spoken Ukrainian, Russian and English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their IDLO Personal History Form (PHF), resume and cover letter via the given website.
For more information, please download the PDF IDLO.