Deadline: 9 March 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of ICLA Coordinator in Tehran, Iran.
The purpose of the ICLA Coordinator is to manage a team and ensure high quality in implementing delegated portfolio of ICLA projects for NRC Iran Operations.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The ICLA Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Line management of ICLA project field staff.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to CC strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps.
- Manage and implement delegated portfolio of ICLA projects (activities, budget and project documentation) as delegated from Area Manager in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality.
- Provide regular progress reports to Area Manager.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
Applicants must have:
- At least 2 Experience from project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Technical specific knowledge from the humanitarian sector and SPHERE standards.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English and Farsi, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.