Deadline: 9 March 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of ICLA Coordinator in Tehran, Iran.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
The purpose of the ICLA Coordinator is to manage a team and ensure high quality in implementing delegated portfolio of ICLA projects for NRC Iran Operations.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The ICLA Coordinator will perform the following functions:
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
- Line management of ICLA project field staff.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to CC strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps.
- Manage and implement delegated portfolio of ICLA projects (activities, budget and project documentation) as delegated from Area Manager in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality.
- Provide regular progress reports to Area Manager.
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need of protection, explore and asses new and better ways to assist.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders.
- Promote the rights of refugees in line with the advocacy strategy.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the activities.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
- At least 2 Experience from project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Technical specific knowledge from the humanitarian sector and SPHERE standards.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English and Farsi, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.