Deadline: 31 January 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Information, Counseling and Legal Assistance (ICLA) Coordinator in Tehran, Iran.
The purpose of the ICLA Coordinator is to ensure high quality in implementation of NRC projects, more particularly, the multi-sectoral assessments in order to identify vulnerabilities and needs among refugee communities.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The ICLA Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Manage CVAT team in conducting data collection tasks based on direct observation and interviews using developed tools and needs assessment and analysis.
- Responsible for proper handling of questionnaire/assessment forms by providing training and on-the-job mentoring to team members.
- In charge of directing communications with respondent(s) on topics such as the purpose of the data collection and NRC announcements/updates (e.g., case updates, instructions, and etc.).
- Line management of CVAT project staff.
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures.
- Contribute to CC strategy development, project proposals and provide input on needs and gaps.
- Manage and implement delegated portfolio of CVAT related projects (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements, and ensure high technical quality.
- Provide regular progress reports to Area Manager.
- Active participation in testing and improving the assessment tools (e.g., CVAT).
Applicants must have:
- 2 years of working experience in a humanitarian/refugee context in Iran.
- Experience in project management position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Technical specific knowledge from the humanitarian sector and SPHERE standards.
- Degree in social sciences, humanities, or other relevant majors (law degree is a plus).
- Experience working with data entry tasks and databases tools (e.g., MS Access, SQL) is a plus.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in English and Farsi, both written and verbal.
- Nationality of Iran.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.