Deadline: 31 October 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of ICLA Officer – (Data Analyst) in Maiduguri, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The ICLA Officer – (Data Analyst) is responsible to ensure the financial set up is according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
(Ad) Stop getting irritated with excessing advertisements. View the information you want quickly on a clean, ad-free and exclusive Member Dashboard that offers tools to search for grants, view latest grant opportunities, upcoming deadlines, sample proposals, downloadable ebooks and also organize your favourites! Learn more.
Key Job Responsibilities
The ICLA Officer – (Data Analyst) will perform the following functions-
(Ad) Are you still finding it difficult to search for donors online? Join Premium and use our powerful Donor Search mechanism to find relevant donors based on your country and location or keyword. Our specially developed algorithm will search across the internet for the most relevant and useful donors of your interest willing to fund your work. Learn more.
- Implement the legal assistance programs including HLP, CDR and identity documentation activities innovatively to adapt to location and context, in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements and optimize opportunities for synergies.
- Contribute to the planning procedures and tools for implementation of ICLA projects in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Document project achievements and deliverables.
- Monitor technical quality of ICLA projects and maintain transparency of implementation progress.
- Contribute to an effective M& E system in the country.
- Support and integrate gender, protection and advocacy priorities into ICLA program design.
- Contribute to the development of the ICLA strategy, technical SOPs/guidelines and Macro LFAs for Nigeria.
- Contribute to the development of funding proposal, project budgets, and donor reports.
- Contribute to coordination and management of the ICLA project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirement.
- Supervise Project Assistants, ensure the transfer of relevant skills for quality program implementation.
Applicants must have:
(Ad) Not able to keep track of so may different grant opportunities and their deadlines? No problem! fundsforNGOs Premium has a handy tool called "Deadline Calendar." This tool will help you keep track of all upcoming grant opportunities and their deadlines and view them in a beautiful calendar format. Learn more.
- University degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with databases and data collection platforms, including the writing of quantitative and/or qualitative reports.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Nationality of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
(Ad) Are you looking for readymade proposals? fundsforNGOs Premium has a vast collection of Sample Proposals from successful grantees around the world. These proposals are available for viewing so that you can quickly get new ideas, best practices, lessons learned and develop your proposal in the perfect manner. Learn more.
For more information, please visit NRC.