Deadline: 31 October 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of ICLA Officer – (Data Analyst) in Maiduguri, Nigeria. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The ICLA Officer – (Data Analyst) is responsible to ensure the financial set up is according to NRC standard and to support programme/project implementation.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The ICLA Officer – (Data Analyst) will perform the following functions-
- Implement the legal assistance programs including HLP, CDR and identity documentation activities innovatively to adapt to location and context, in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements and optimize opportunities for synergies.
- Contribute to the planning procedures and tools for implementation of ICLA projects in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Document project achievements and deliverables.
- Monitor technical quality of ICLA projects and maintain transparency of implementation progress.
- Contribute to an effective M& E system in the country.
- Support and integrate gender, protection and advocacy priorities into ICLA program design.
- Contribute to the development of the ICLA strategy, technical SOPs/guidelines and Macro LFAs for Nigeria.
- Contribute to the development of funding proposal, project budgets, and donor reports.
- Contribute to coordination and management of the ICLA project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirement.
- Supervise Project Assistants, ensure the transfer of relevant skills for quality program implementation.
Applicants must have:
- University degree in computer science, information technology or other relevant fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience working with databases and data collection platforms, including the writing of quantitative and/or qualitative reports.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Good knowledge of English.
- Nationality of Nigeria.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.