Deadline: 25 December 2017
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of National Child Protection Officer (Justice for Children) in Dushanbe, Tajikistan.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The National Child Protection Officer (Justice for Children) will perform the following functions-
- Ensure the availability of accurate, complete and up-to-date information required for effective Child Protection programme (Justice for Children / Rule of Law / Child Rights Promotion) and project design, implementation, management, monitoring and evaluation.
- Draft sound Child Protection programme budgets for review by the supervisor; and provide support for the sharing of information with relevant partners.
- Enhance project efficiency and effectiveness through implementation follow-on activities with various partners, including monitoring UNICEF inputs, local conditions and resources, flow of supply and non-supply assistance and Child Protection project status.
- Analyze collected data and information and prepare progress reports; draft changes in Child Protection project work plans and assist in identification of required supplies and equipment as well as in the drafting of Country Programme Recommendation and other project documentation, assuring accuracy and consistency with established rules, regulations and plans of action, and provide support for consultation with partners as required on planning and implementation of Country Programme activities.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Law, Human Rights or the Social Sciences.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant professional work experience in the relevant fields, in particular children in contact with the law and Child Rights promotion; field work experience; good communication and negotiation skills; ability to learn quickly and apply procedures in an international organization; ability to deliver quality work while meeting tight deadlines; good knowledge of computer applications; ability to work in a team.
- Fluency in English as well as Russian and Tajik.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.