Deadline: 10 January 2017
International Development Law Organization (IDLO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Program Coordinator in Tegucigalpa, Honduras. The duration of this post is 1 year.
IDLO empowers people and enables governments to reform laws and institutions that promote peace, justice, social development and sustainable economic growth.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Program Coordinator will perform the following functions-
- Ensure program deliverables meet quality standards and proactively seek input from relevant substantive internal experts.
- Provide backstopping to and support the coordination of work and information flow within the designated program and relevant IDLO offices.
- Identify new program opportunities; develop proposals or concept notes aimed at innovatively expanding IDLO’s program portfolio in coordination with the supervisor and across the Program hub.
- Identify and report in a timely manner any difficulties or possible changes in project strategies, objectives, results, or activities, and make recommendations for timely and optimal course corrections.
- Build relationships and liaise with the program beneficiary institutions, and other external stakeholders when relevant, including through face-to-face meetings and the preparation of reports and briefs.
- Implement daily program implementation issues, including revisions to project design and work plans, identification and supervision of experts, and budget controls and financial forecasts.
- Conduct research on legal, political, social, and economic events, trends, and/or developments relating to the program.
- Respond to internal and external requests for such research.
- Represent the program at internal events and meetings at IDLO Offices, or externally as advised by the supervisor.
- Oversee and/or provide support for the day-to-day administrative and logistical requirements of the program.
- Perform any other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Law, International Relations, social sciences or any other related field.
- At least 4-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Previous experience in a similar program coordination role.
- Proven experience in working and dealing with Government Departments, Ministries and high level
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both in Spanish and in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their IDLO Personal History Form (PHF), resume and cover letter via the given website.
For more information, please download the PDF IDLO.