International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Business Development Services Specialist in Beirut, Lebanon.
The Business Development Services Specialist will be anticipated multi-year program focusing on providing support to microfinance institutions and small enterprises throughout Lebanon.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Business Development Services Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Coordinate with Lebanese stakeholders, including CEOs from businesses both large and small, academic leaders, and senior government officials.
- Identify gaps in BDS provision, facilitate development of a responsive and sustainable BDS delivery system.
- Coordinate with the Chief of Party to incorporate all BDS activities into a coherent work plan.
- Oversee small business training initiatives; build capacity of local trainers.
- Oversee activities that improve availability and accessibility of effective and efficient business development services.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, economics, finance or related field required.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant technical experience supporting private and or/ public organizations to improve business development services for MSMEs in Lebanon, including a range of approaches and services.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary and multinational teams.
- Familiarity and experience with international development principles and practices.
- Experience working in Lebanon required and local hire preferred.
- Fluent in Arabic and English required.
- Proficiency in French preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.