Deadline: 25 November 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Database Officer in Beirut, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Database Officer will perform the following functions:
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Support in the preparation and the implementation of regular reports and assessments.
- Provide training on data entry and data analysis to ICLA team in Beirut and Mount Lebanon depending on needs.
- Facilitate and contribute to Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning activities of ICLA programme.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of, and provide feedback on how to improve, the programme’s data collection, entry, storage, analysis and presentation.
- Supervise the data collection related to ICLA hotlines and the performance of Information Focal Points in Beirut Blast response.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s Protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related detected cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the related Protection Coordinator.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, information management, social work, social sciences, economics, or other relevant field.
- 2 year’s of relevant work experience in the humanitarian/development sector.
- Experience with data collection and analysis.
- Experience in providing workshops and trainings (desirable).
- Experience with information provision and counselling services (desirable).
- Fluency in Arabic and English, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS office applications.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.