Deadline: 2 June 2016
United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Health & Nutrition Officer in Tripoli, Lebanon.
The Health & Nutrition Officer provide professional technical assistance and support for programme/project design, planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation, and administration of programme/project activities.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Health & Nutrition Officer will perform the following functions-
- Accurate information, data analysis, and documentation are timely made available to contribute to situation analysis, sectoral input and reporting.
- Assists the preparation and periodic update of the Situation Analysis by compiling Health & Nutrition data, analyzing and evaluating relevant information and providing the technical input in a timely and accurate manner.
- Technical assistance is provided in the implementation of integrated Health & Nutrition approaches through participation and collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Provides technical assistance in the integration of the Health & Nutrition programme with other sectors in collaboration with other UNICEF sectors, particularly Health, Nutrition, CSD, HIV/AIDS.
- Assists in the design, planning, monitoring and evaluation of the Health & Nutrition programme to be implemented in the locality.
- Supports the improvement of programme delivery with emphasis on sustainability of intervention and community participation based on Human Rights framework and cross sector approach to programming and Community Capacity Development.
- Work plan and objectives are effectively implemented and planned results are timely delivered through technical support and coordination.
Applicants must have-
- University degree in Public Health and Nutrition, Child Development, Social Development, Community Development, or other relevant disciplines.
- 1 year of professional work experience in planning, programming, implementation monitoring and evaluation of health programmes.
- Professional work experience in a programme management function or a technical expert capacity in child survival & health care.
- Field work experience.
- Fluency of the local language of the duty station.
- Proficiency in English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit UNICEF.