Deadline: 1 May 2021
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Specialist in Beirut, Lebanon.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Responsible for providing specialized knowledge and operational know-how within a specific discipline.
- Technical line responsibilities, but generally on technical or operational matters.
- Recruitment, development and people planning.
- Drive and support recruitment and selection activities ensuring compliance with recruitment process.
- Work with senior management team and senior staff on new staff retention strategies and initiatives.
- Ensure proper onboarding process.
- Ensure oversight and consistency in position titles and grades, across all field locations.
- Support staff development activities including promoting the DRC Learning Catalogue.
Applicant must have:
- Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business or a Social Science Degree specializing in Human Resources.
- Minimum 3 year’s working experience in Human Resources with at least 2 year’s in a senior Human Resources role within an NGO.
- Extensive knowledge on local labor law.
- Excellent skills in handling and advising on complex people management issues.
- Experience in developing Human Resources strategies and policies, and driving implementation.
- Excellent proficiency in English.
- Fluency Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.