Deadline: 22 June 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Beirut, Lebanon. The duration of this post is 12 months.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Report and Information Management:
- Provide and compile inputs for reports, donor proposals and donor updates.
- Prepare and update project matrix, track implementation progress in coordination with the Regional and technical Focal points of the livelihoods Unit.
- Beneficiary Payment and Beneficiary Information Management:
- Review and compile Cooperating Partners’ payment and registration lists on a monthly basis. Liaise with
- Cooperating Partners (CPs), Livelihoods regional focal points and Cash Based Transfer (CBT) unit as needed.
- Organize orientation sessions and train CPs staff on beneficiary identification, registration and payments processes.
- Support the Livelihoods unit in administrative tasks such as archiving and documentation using online and office tools.
- Liaise with IT on technical related issues to the Point of Sales system in overseeing the reconciliation process with SCOPE system.
Applicant must have:
- University Degree in Economics, Business, Development Studies, Forestry, Agriculture or related discipline relevant to international development assistance and social sciences.
- At least 5 year’s professional experience preferably in project reporting, coordination and information system design and development.
- Demonstrate and prior experience with humanitarian organizations is a plus (UN agencies, NGOs, etc.).
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English and Arabic languages.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.