Deadline: 17 August 2020
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Operations Assistant / Executive Assistant to Director in Beirut, Lebanon.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Senior Operations Assistant / Executive Assistant to Director will perform the following functions-
- Undertake and complete a range of administrative and operational support services encompassing general administration and office support, HR, finance and travel and logistics.
- Initiate, process, review and follow up on administrative actions, including verifying that information and documentation is in compliance with applicable standards.
- Play a proactive role in the integration and coordination of support services.
- Oversee and guide the work of support staff as required and ensure a smooth flow of office work and information within the work unit and with other units.
- Prepare, draft and finalize correspondence including of a non-routine nature requiring research and understanding of administrative, operational and programme matters and knowledge of programme areas.
- Undertake quality control of outgoing documents for accuracy of information, grammar and style and compliance with applicable standards.
- Provide informal translations.
- Initiate, process and follow up on HR administrative actions, verifying that information is in compliance with applicable standards.
- Input complete data in the enterprise resource planning (ERP) system. Respond to inquiries and provide general HR-related information to staff.
- Provide a broad range of HR-related services as required.
- Participate in the preparation and control of the work unit’s accounts regarding allocations and expenditures.
- Perform operations for authorizing and effectuating expenditures and make adjustments to optimize utilization of funds.
Applicants must have:
- Secondary School Education.
- Training in an area related to general administration and office support.
- 6 year’s of general administration and office support work experience, including providing various senior level support services.
- Experience of working with an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
- Excellent command of English.
- Working knowledge of Arabic.
- Good knowledge of a range of operational areas.
- Good knowledge of PC software (including word processor, spreadsheet and presentation software) such as Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for assessing quality and efficiency of process execution.
- Knowledge of the substantive nature of ILO programmes and activities.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.