Deadline: 20 September 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Social Field Officer in Tripoli, Lebanon.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Social Field Officer will perform the following functions:
- Coordinate social activities according to strategy, proposals, budgets and plans.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Involve and inform communities and community leaders about the activities and coordinate with relevant partners.
- Contribute to the preparation of periodic progress reports and other documents as required.
- Ensure that NRC’s related activities are implemented within NRC’s protection mainstreaming guidelines and report any breaches/concerns to the line manager and/or focal point for proper action.
- Ensure that all protection related cases are referred to the concerned referral focal point and to the Protection Coordinator.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor Degree in social sciences, humanities or any other relevant field.
- 2 year’s of experience working on similar projects in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Proficiency in MS Office (word and excel).
- Proficiency in Arabic and English, both written and verbal.
- Knowledge of the context of Refugees in both urban settlements and informal settlements.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.