Deadline: 18 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Officer in Beirut, Lebanon.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The WASH Officer will perform the following functions:
- Programme development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support for programme implementation.
- Humanitarian WASH preparedness and response.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required public health, social sciences, behavior change communication, sanitary engineering or another relevant technical field.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 2 year’s experience in same above fields while advanced University Degree for WASH positions are strongly preferable, offices are able to request a University Degree at this level if they find difficulty in attracting a sufficient number of candidates).
- Additional relevant post-graduate courses that complement/supplement the main Degree is a strong asset.
- Minimum 2 year’s professional experience in WASH-related programmes for developing countries is required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.