Deadline: 11 October 2020
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of WASH Technical Coordinator in Oslo, Norway. The duration of this post is 2 years.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The WASH Technical Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Provide support to the technical aspects of the WASH projects according to CC strategy, relevant proposals and guidance notes from the WASH Specialist.
- Lead in the coordination of the national WASH component of the School rehabilitation.
- Ensure harmonisation of technical design, BoQs and national level tendering process as well as programme quality control.
- Lead in the harmonization in CSP and stabilization project design, implementation and evaluation as well as in programme quality control and programme related tool development.
- Ensure adherence to NRC policies and donor requirements.
- Develop WASH monitoring tools in coordination with the M&E department.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement and necessary changes in the overall WASH response.
- Contribute to the programme overall learning.
- Cooperate with relevant partners and local authorities.
- Contribute to the development of the capacity building strategy for the Lebanon WASH team.
Applicants must have:
- Master/ Bachelor Degree or equivalent in civil, mechanical, hydraulic, environment or public health engineering degree in management or social science is a plus.
- 3 year’s experience in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience in data analysis and technical project design.
- Experience in developing and delivering trainings.
- Experience of working in complex and volatile context.
- Knowledge of high level of management and coordination of staff.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Knowledge of the Lebanese context.
- Nationality of Lebanon.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit NRC.