International Executive Service Corps (IESC) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Youth Entrepreneurship Specialist in Beirut, Lebanon.
The Youth Entrepreneurship Specialist will provide support to microfinance institutions and small enterprises throughout Lebanon.
IESC’s apply private sector solutions around the world to improve standards of living, create and preserve jobs, and help enterprises grow.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Youth Entrepreneurship Specialist will perform the following functions-
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all youth entrepreneurship and finance activities.
- Develop youth strategies that align with program goals of greater participation in business, economic activities and higher levels of employment and income.
- Ensure program activities design and development address needs of youth as well as other stakeholder and beneficiary interests.
- Ensure that training opportunities are accessible to youth.
- Work closely with local partners, such as NGOs, incubators, and youth-led organizations.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, annual reports, work-plans and success stories as required.
Applicants must have-
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, business or similar required.
- Advanced degree strongly preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programming for youth livelihoods development in an international development context.
- Background in youth issues related to employment, business start-ups and ownership and entrepreneurship in Lebanon or similar environment, particularly for young women and girls.
- Demonstrated knowledge of data collection and analysis.
- Experience in the design of youth-focused financial products preferred, including savings, credit and digital finance/mobile banking.
- Experience working on USAID and other donor funded projects strongly preferred.
- Experience working in Lebanon required and local hire preferred.
- Fluency in English and Arabic, required.
- Proficiency in French preferred.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit IESC.