Deadline: 26 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate in Maseru, Lesotho.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate will perform the following functions:
- Assist the Programme Officer in the management and coordination of the School Feeding related activities at the Country Office level.
- Support the planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting of the school feeding activities in collaboration with other units.
- Ensure that school feeding activities are implemented as planned through collaborative efforts with MoET and other line ministries, WFP Field offices, WFP support units, etc.
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of capacity development framework related to school feeding programme for Government and partners/ institutions.
- Monitor, update and track data related to project issues, commodity pipelines and financial allotment status reports, informing the relevant divisions accordingly ensure accuracy of data related to the above.
- Maintain records on project activities, budget records and other documentation make information available for country briefs, country profiles, and other related purposes ensure project cycle deadlines are met.
Applicant must have:
- Degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Nutrition or other related field.
- At least 5 year’s progressively responsible experience in programme related functions, 2 of which relates to School Feeding, Nutrition and/or monitoring & evaluation of such.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in Sesotho and English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.