Deadline: 30 September 2020
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Finance and Administration Manager in Liberia .
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance and Administration Manager will perform the following functions-
- Ensure that the program meets all donor and host country regulations and requirements related to USAID funds, accountability and operations within the region.
- Track and analyze all costs incurred under the award oversee all payments.
- Monitor program budget and provide required reporting.
- Maintain financial records for all program activities.
- Ensure that appropriate financial record-keeping policies and practices are established and maintained.
- Ensure that all financial management and procurement is conducted in compliance with HQ policy and U.S. government regulations.
- Oversee all office expenditures and staff transportation/vehicles.
- Liaise with HQ financial, compliance and field operations teams.
Applicants must have-
- Graduate Degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or a relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, accounting, finance or a relevant field and 2 year’s of work experience.
- 4 year’s of experience in a supervisory role managing finance and administration of a donor funded activity.
- Experience and knowledge of USAID policies and business practices.
- Experience with project financial management, including financial controls, accounting, and audit, as well as reporting on accruals, pipeline, and expense validation and reimbursement to service providers.
- Experience managing US government contracts (grants under contracts).
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.