Deadline: 24 August 2020
The International Labour Organization (ILO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the Finance and Administrative Assistant in Monrovia, Liberia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
The mission of the ILO is to promote rights at work, encourage decent employment opportunities, enhance social protection and strengthen dialogue on work-related issues.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Finance and Administrative Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative and financial support in the implementation of the above project.
- Assist in the preparation of budget estimates, expenditures and forecasts.
- Track project expenditures and support financial reporting in line with the project document and grant agreement.
- Support the preparation of financial statements in close collaboration with ILO Headquarters and in line with donor requirements.
- Assist in processing payment requests and maintaining project financial transactions in accordance with the ILO financial rules and regulations.
- Collect quotations, draft contracts and agreements with partners and suppliers.
- Assist in drafting terms of reference for project external collaboration contracts and service contracts under the guidance of National Project Coordinator.
- Assist in providing information to project’s Implementing Partners on ILO administrative and financial procedures.
- Inform potential difficulties that may arise from the administrative and finance management.
- Perform administrative tasks, including logistical support to the project personnel, travel arrangements (including TA request), visas, hotel reservation, etc.
- Provide logistics arrangements for meetings, conferences, seminars, and workshops.
- Provide support for incoming and outgoing missions, and provide briefing materials and support to project staff undertaking project activities.
- Review project documentation for clarity and consistency as required.
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education supplemented by technical courses in accounting and/or finance and administrative field.
- 5 year’s of professional experience in the relevant occupational area.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of relevant local language is an desirable.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit ILO.