Deadline: 25 October 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Finance Officer in Liberia.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Finance Officer will perform the following functions:
- Mobile Money Account Management.
- Support to financial planning and management.
- Control of accounts.
- Treasury and cash management.
- Knowledge and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- University Degree in accounting, financial management or another related financial field is required.
- Supplemental formal financial / accounting training may be accepted if a University Degree is not in a related financial field.
- Diploma qualification in CIPFA is acceptable in lieu of a relevant University Degree, or it’s equivalent.
- 1 year’s professional experience in financial management or audit is required.
- Experience in an international organization and/or large corporation is an asset.
- Experience in database packages, web-based management systems and ERP systems (preferably SAP financial modules) is an asset.
- Experience with IPSAS and/or IFRS is an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel required.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of another official UN language or a local language is an asset.
- Nationality of Liberia.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.