Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Governance Team Lead in Liberia.
The Governance Team Lead will implement and manage the governance components and facilitate cross-cutting engagement with formal government entities and traditional leadership.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Governance Team Lead will perform the following functions-
- Provide specific technical expertise to the program related to local governance, advocacy, community engagement and inclusive local government planning and budgeting.
- Ensure deliverables are met on time and within budget.
- Represent the program to key stakeholders within the community and government.
- Coordinate program activities with partners.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports.
Applicants must have-
- Post-graduate degree in government, social sciences, community development, international development or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in program management for international development and experience working with governments in developing countries, especially at the community and local level.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with and coordinate local government ministries, informal leadership, non-governmental organizations, participants, community organizations and any other relevant stakeholders.
- Experience managing staff and activities effectively for donor-funded projects.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit Global Communities.