Deadline: 14 August 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant in Monrovia, Liberia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Monitoring & Evaluation Assistant will perform the following functions-
- UN Women Programme activities and outputs are regularly monitored, and results documented.
Quarterly, annual and other reports completed on time.
- As guided by the M&E Specialist, actively participates in SDG, Data for Development and M&E group meetings.
- UNSDCF Gender Results Group plans and reports are timely submitted.
- Researches and Evaluations by UN Women and its partners are well coordinated.
- Coordinate, facilitate and ensure the timely implementation of grants under the WPHF and Spotlight Initiative, with a focus on coalition building and responding to Violence Against Women, Women, Peace and Security and Women Economic Empowerment Programmes.
- Coordinate among stakeholders and support the day to day management and implementation of the WPHF grants.
- Provide support in M&E through consolidation of annual and quarterly plans, progress reports including project reviews, and project updates to the WPHF Secretariat.
- Support the coordination of programme with the Ministry of Gender, Children and Social Protection (MGCSP), the UN Resident Coordinator’s Office, UN Women as well as other national stakeholders.
Applicants must have:
- Degree in monitoring and evaluation, development studies, gender studies or related social science field.
- 3 year’s working in the field of monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in working with different stakeholders or teams in coordination and reporting writing.
- Demonstrated interest and/or experience in gender equality and women’s empowerment.
- Proven skills in facilitation on and trainings.
- Good interpersonal, networking and communication skills.
- Flexible and open to learning and new experiences.
- Respect for diversity and adaptability to other cultures, environments and living conditions.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Previous experience as a volunteer and/or experience of another culture, (studies, volunteer work, internship) would be highly regarded.
- Computer skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, social media, and others).
- Fluency in English and Liberian English is required.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.