Deadline: 14 August 2020
UN Women is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme, Administrative and Finance Assistant in Monrovia, Liberia. The duration of this post is 1 year.
UN Women is the UN organization dedicated to gender equality and the empowerment of women.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme, Administrative and Finance Assistant will perform the following functions-
- Provide administrative and logistical support to the formulation and management of programmes
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets, procurement requests and proposals on programme implementation arrangements, including tracking the delivery of funds.
- Provide administrative support to the executing agencies / responsible parties on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances.
- Provide administrative support to the financial management of the programme portfolio of the WPS Unit
- Prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project.
- Provide administrative support in monitoring and preparation of budget and the finances of programmes/projects, and in the preparation of FACE forms.
- Prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Public Administration is required.
- 5 year’s of progressively responsible experience in administrative and programme management/support.
- Experience in working in a computer environment using multiple office software packages.
- Experience in supporting a team.
- Experience in the use of ATLAS is an asset.
- Experience working for the UN is an asset.
- Fluency in English is required.
- Knowledge of the other UN official working language is an asset.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit UN Women.