Deadline: 30 September 2020
Global Communities is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Senior Technical Advisor in Liberia.
Global Communities mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Senior Technical Advisor will perform the following functions-
- Manage a team that designs strategies and activities that promote youth development including skills that enhance employability and entrepreneurship.
- Provide oversight to activities to create a more enabling environment for youth productivity.
- Collaborate with other staff and key stakeholders to ensure project objectives are met.
Applicants must have-
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field such as education, international development or economics and at least 8 year’s of relevant experience.
- Experience designing market-driven, locally relevant educational and training solutions.
- Experience working with the private sector to identify workforce skill needs and solutions.
- Experience managing teams that address such issues as literacy, vocational skills training, work-based learning, entrepreneurship and access to finance.
- Experience relevant to accomplishment of the cross-cutting objectives in the contract, including women, youth, cultural change, and sustainable partnerships with local and international organizations (both public and private).
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills in English are required.
- Experience on USAID programs is a plus.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their CV and cover letter through online process.
For more information, visit Global Communities.