Deadline: 7 October 2020
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of MEAL Officer (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) in Tripoli, Libya.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The MEAL Officer (Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning) will perform the following functions:
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Conduct data collection in accordance with the M&E plan, including use of various monitoring and assessment tools, such as surveys, focus group discussions, interviews, and pre- and post- training questionnaires.
- Gather feedback from beneficiaries and community stakeholders on activity implementation, outcome and impact.
- Contribute to the design and translation of M&E tools.
- Maintain the DRC Beneficiary Complaints and Feedback Mechanism to ensure accountability to the targeted communities.
- Contribute to organizational learning through support of programme in learning documentation.
- Document lessons learnt based on monitoring activities.
- Conduct relevant data collection activities to further advance organizational learning.
- Draft monitoring reports recording results of monitoring activities (progress and quality).
- As necessary, contribute requested inputs towards monthly or quarterly donor reports.
Applicants must have:
- Bachelor Degree/ in social sciences, humanities, quantitative/qualitative research methods, public health, any other related field.
- 2 year’s M&E experience with an INGO or NGO providing humanitarian assistance.
- Experience in project/program planning, reporting, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience with monitoring reporting and data analysis.
- Experience using survey and/or database software and tools.
- Knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and understanding of Core Humanitarian Standard.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
How to Apply
Applicants must send a cover letter and an updated CV (no longer than four pages) in English through online process.
For more information, visit DRC.