Deadline: 23 November 2021
The World Food Programme (WFP) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of Programme Associate, Data Analyst in Benghazi, Libya.
World Food Programme is the world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger worldwide.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Programme Associate, Data Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Work closely with WFP Libya COMET Focal Point for the greater utilization of COMET data and for the greater improvement in the data quality
- Support analysis and reporting of household survey (both quantitative, qualitative data)
- Support analysis of market data (time-series of food commodity prices)
- Support the development of innovative data collection tools and methodologies.
- Produce an automated dashboard or regular visually accessible reports for senior management and other units;
- Provide technical guidance, interpretations and recommendations to develop programme activities and to facilitate the effective reach of food assistance needs.
Applicant must have:
- Completion of secondary school education.
- Graduate University programme in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Food Security, Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Development Studies or similar relevant discipline.
- 5 year’s work experience in data collection, management of databases, field assessments, or monitoring and evaluation.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in the UN language in use at the duty station and in the duty station’s language, if different.
- Nationality of Libya.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WFP.