Deadline: 5 September 2019
Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Livelihoods & Food Security Programme Development Manager in Caracas, Venezuela. The duration of this post is 12 months.
The Livelihoods & Food Security Programme Development Manager will be responsible for the development of the Livelihoods and Food Security (LFS) response for the Venezuela country programme.
NRC provides assistance, protection and durable solutions to refugees and internally displaced persons worldwide.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Livelihoods & Food Security Programme Development Manager will perform following functions:
- Develop LFS CC strategic direction, technical SOPs/guidelines and Macro Log frames.
- Compliance and adherence to NRC policies, CC tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Responsible for development and managing of funding proposal, project budgets and donor reports.
- Overall support and guidance of LFS project staff at national level.
- Support the coordination of the LFS project implementation (activities, budget and project documentation) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements.
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills.
- Responsible for technical innovative development and quality of LFS in country, holistic programming (with other CCs) and to ensure harmonization and consistency across CC projects in line with NRC Programme Policy.
- Liaison and collaborate with relevant local and national authorities and stakeholders and represent NRC in relevant forums/cluster/working groups.
Applicants must have:
- Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Experience from working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Technical expertise in Livelihoods and Food Security.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile.
- Fluency in Spanish and English, both written and verbal.
- Valid driver’s license.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit NRC.