Deadline: 4 November 2018
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Regional Livelihood Coordinator in Dakar, Senegal. The duration of this post is 12 months.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
The Regional Livelihood Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external technical experts on issues related to FSL.
- Represent DRC at relevant coordination meetings & fora and with donors and external stakeholders.
- Ensure integration of sector activities with other DRC sectors.
- Strategic and program development.
- Ensure the development of regional methodological guidance and contribute to the development of country FSL strategies.
- Provides technical guidance on proposal or program development / Lead the development of regional proposals or programs.
- Assist in developing the projects’ Monitoring & Evaluation tools for FSL.
- Ensure technical support for quality project implementation and reporting.
Applicants must have:
- Documented skills in project planning and design, drafting, calculation and technical writing.
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in project development.
- Experience working with national partners, local/government authorities, and UN organisations.
- Full professional proficiency in English and French (both languages mandatory).
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.