Deadline: 4 November 2018
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Regional Livelihood Coordinator in Dakar, Senegal. The duration of this post is 12 months.
(Ad) Still, finding it difficult to find new grants and donors to support your work? No way to easily search and identify upcoming funding opportunities? No idea how to raise funds? We have a solution for you. Our Premium Membership service answers all your questions. Learn more.
DRC fulfills its mandate by providing direct assistance to conflict-affected populations – refugees, internally displaced people (IDPs) and host communities in the conflict areas of the world.
Key Jobs Responsibilities
(Ad) Too many advertisements on this website? Get an ad-free and fully optimized website experience to find grants and donors of your interest. Premium Membership service offers a clean and user-friendly interface for you to raise funds successfully! Learn more.
The Regional Livelihood Coordinator will perform the following functions:
- Collaborate with relevant internal and external technical experts on issues related to FSL.
- Represent DRC at relevant coordination meetings & fora and with donors and external stakeholders.
- Ensure integration of sector activities with other DRC sectors.
- Strategic and program development.
- Ensure the development of regional methodological guidance and contribute to the development of country FSL strategies.
- Provides technical guidance on proposal or program development / Lead the development of regional proposals or programs.
- Assist in developing the projects’ Monitoring & Evaluation tools for FSL.
- Ensure technical support for quality project implementation and reporting.
(Ad) Premium Membership offers unlimited search options to find your grants and donors. Search by country or thematic area of your work interest or even by keyword. View the number of open grants for your country. on a Google Map. Keep a watch on grant deadlines through a calendar. Learn more.
Applicants must have:
- Documented skills in project planning and design, drafting, calculation and technical writing.
- Excellent skill in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in project development.
- Experience working with national partners, local/government authorities, and UN organisations.
- Full professional proficiency in English and French (both languages mandatory).
How to Apply
(Ad) Too many emails about grants, but too few leads? Join Premium and use our Specific Email Alerts feature where you can select your country/countries and thematic areas of work interest and receive grant information accordingly. Learn more.
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, please visit DRC.
(Ad) Our Premium Donor Search feature works like a mini-search engine. As soon as you define the search criteria and click on search, it scans the internet for the best possible matches of donor agencies based according to your interest and presents a list that you need. Learn more.