Deadline: 13 August 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Child Protection Specialist in Lilongwe, Malawi.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Child Protection Specialist will perform the following functions:
- Support to programme/project development and planning.
- Programme management, monitoring and delivery of results.
- Technical and operational support to programme implementation.
- Networking and partnership building.
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building.
Applicants must have:
- Advanced University Degree in one of the following fields is required child protection, social sciences, law or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 year’s relevant professional work experience is required in Child Protection, including international work.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered is highly desirable.
- Experience in supervising a small team is highly desirable.
- Documented experience working in the field of access to justice, birth registration and prevention and response to violence against girls and boys is preferred.
- Experience in supervising cross-sectoral programmes is an asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required, both verbal and written.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.