Deadline: 20 July 2021
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is currently seeking applications from eligible applicants for the post of Human Resources Associate in Lilongwe, Malawi.
UNICEF works for a world in which every child has a fair chance in life.
Key Job Responsibilities
The Human Resources Associate will perform the following functions:
- Support to business partnering.
- Support in processing of entitlements and benefits.
- Support in recruitment, placement and onboarding.
- Support consultancy recruitment.
- Support in learning and capacity development.
- General support during the entire employee life-cycle.
Applicants must have:
- Completed secondary education, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to HR work.
- Minimum 6 year’s relevant professional work experience is required in responsible HR and administrative related work.
- Experience working within the UN system is a definite asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of HR principles, rules, regulations and procedures within the UN is a strong asset.
- Sound computer literacy and the ability to effectively use standard office software tools as well as good knowledge and skill in using HR systems.
- Ability to extract and format data and to solve operational problems.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written.
- Nationality of Malawi.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit UNICEF.