Deadline: 9 July 2021
World Health Organisations (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of GHR Operations Support Officer in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The GHR Operations Support Officer will perform the following functions:
- Manage and maintain complete and correct Global HR Foundation data by ensuring timely GSM updates, thereby ensuring data quality in the areas of Operational position planning, remuneration, entitlements, benefits, absences, positions and Organizations structures.
- Provide HR technical and Oracle expertise including GHR business requirements and system’s behaviors as well as validation and testing of the solutions developed by IT.
- Define and validating technical functionalities to perform data analysis and to ensure data integrity.
- Maintain the GHR transaction monitoring system (Service NOW HRCM).
- Update and advising the Coordinator GHR on important GSM issues both at the local or global levels for efficient and effective decision-making.
- Maintain non-staff data e.g. SSAs and Contingent workers.
- Represent the HR community in the GSC on GSM discussions, as well as serving as the GSC SME for GHR on any GSM initiatives following business changes derived from new or revised policies and initiatives.
- Manage a team responsible for efficient and customer-oriented handling of technical queries and Service Requests (SRs).
Applicants must have:
- Advanced level University Degree from a recognized university in IT, Human Resources Management or any other position related relevant subject.
- Minimum 7 year’s relevant work experience with extensive experience with major ERP functions and business flow in Oracle based ERP, specifically the HR module of Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Experience in leading/participating in ERP implementation for international Organizations in techno-functional role.
- Experience at the international level.
- Experience in the Project Management in a context of multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in various data analysis and using CRM tools is desirable.
- Extensive technical and functional knowledge of HCM modules of an Oracle based ERP system;
- Ability to identify and analyse systemic issues, formulate opinions and make conclusions and recommendations to resolve them.
- Ability to help design and implement innovative HR Programs with a fast paced, evolving and large organizational setting.
- Knowledge of UN Common Systems in the area of human resources management.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Intermediate knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.