Deadline: 15 November 2021
World Health Organization (WHO) is currently seeking applications from the eligible applicants for the post of HR Assistant in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. The duration of this post is 2 years.
The primary role of WHO is to direct and coordinate international health within the United Nations system.
Key Job Responsibilities
The HR Assistant will perform the following functions:
- Appointment of locally recruited staff, conference staff with travel and professional staff appointed for 60 days or less without positions.
- Extension of temporary contracts of locally recruited staff.
- Act arrangement with and without pay and extension of acting arrangements beyond one year.
- Process conversion of continuing appointments and issuance of appropriate letters to staff members.
- Review and administer change in FTE including updating of FTE SITs and leave and absence module, as appropriate and issuance of appropriate letters to staff members.
- Administer and prepare letters related to change in grade (reclassifications).
- Administer and prepare letters related to reassignment of staff members, without change in duty station (e.g. lateral transfer, promotions).
Applicants must have:
- Completion of secondary school education or its equivalent.
- At least 5 year’s relevant experience in administration and/or management, preferably in human resources.
- 4 year’s with first level University Degree.
- 3 year’s with an advanced University Degree.
- Experience in the use of an ERP system such as Oracle.
- Good knowledge in human resources and/or administration.
- Expert knowledge of English.
- Intermediate knowledge of French.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit their applications through online process.
For more information, visit WHO.